07 October 2010

Clinique Breast Cancer Keyring

Hey dolls

Sorry it's been a while since my last post - I've been so busy with writing my personal statement for Uni! They take ages to perfect - are you guys applying?

So my Dad went shopping the other day and bought me a Breast Cancer keyring! I had been telling him about them so he must have been listening :). I love the idea of showing support for such a good charity that is close to all of us - almost everyone knows someone who has been affected. They are £15 and for each keyring sold this month, £2 will go to Breast Cancer Care. They are so cute - the little lipglosses remind me of the lipgloss phone charms everyone used to have and they are so handy to take everywhere!





What I ♥ about this keyring is the fact that it is styled in the same way as the Tiffany & Co. ones. My Mum has a had one for a number of years and I have always wanted one but can now make my own! I have a spare Tiffany & Co. pendant which I no longer use so simply hooked and undid one of the balls and pushed it on. Now when the lipglosses run out I have another use for the keyring. 



Princess Juicy T ♥ 

3 comments:

  1. That really is adorable, I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this? and all for a good cause, me like! xxx
    http://prettythingsandoldbeans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete