09 October 2010

Wella Hair Products

Hey dolls,

I headed over to my nearest Sally's hair suppliers last week to see what they had and spotted these two products on a buy on get one free offer! There was a choice of Wella hair products to choose from but I think that these two suit what I want from my hair but I could have easily walked away with the whole Wella range.



I bought Crystal styler and Add Some Volume. Both are great products. The Crystal Styler is setting spray which you use when the hair is damp, before blow drying or using rollers. It's great as it gives the hair volume and hold. Add Some Body is a gel which again you use on damp hair. You can then either blow dry or let the hair dry naturally to add volume to the hair.

I would recommend both products, especially as they are on a buy one get one free offer!

Princess Juicy T ♥

6 comments:

  1. yes i love their products too! :) The scent of the spray I use (idont know which one it is) smells sooo nice!
    I dont like their gels.. or mousse-y cream or something. whatever it is :{!

    thanks for sharing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo great advice! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, T think I'm going to try them.
    Great blog! Stop by mine.
    kisses
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wella products are good, thanks for posting about these.:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this post! these products look absolutely amazing :) what a great choice you made in getting these items!! an even greater choice that you decided to blog about them <3

    victoria,
    http://the-dazed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete