17 June 2013

NOTD - Illamasqua collide & Models Own Juicy Jules ♥

Hey dolls,

The sun has been making a little bit of an appearance and so out have come the summer bright nail polishes! I am definitely a girly-girly; if somethings pink, sparkly and full of glitter I will probably love it and do love this nail look.

Collide by illamasqua is a bright pink polish, and I think that it is best applied with a coat of a pale pink nail varnish below to prevent any streaks and then two coats of collide give a beautiful opaque colour. Initially I was only going to apply models own juicy jules polish (a holographic silver glitter) to my ring fingers, but I couldn't resist applying it to all my fingers.



What colour are you girls rocking at the moment?

PrincessJuicyT ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment